Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
22 March 2014, 14:03, (This post was last modified: 22 March 2014, 14:43 by bigpaul.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
(22 March 2014, 13:43)Midnitemo Wrote: Paul you keep mentioning property ownership like it will actually mean something....having the deeds or an outstanding mortgage will count for nothing post shtf....you can't call the police to remove anybody , you can't take them to court... the law and that way of life will be gone....you're place will only be your place for as long as you can hold on to it...i have a mortgage but would have no qualms walking away from it should circumstances dictate the move.
I was thinking more of a "state of mind"!!

(22 March 2014, 13:12)Straight Shooter Wrote: Devon, cornwall, are great Choices for sheeple, they have everything you need to survive .....and in great comfort ....and easy pickings to...... South Wales is very opposite.....not much down here some sheep couple of cows,the odd pig , plus we hate all invaders ,we kill them then we eat them yes ....and that's right now! God help you after tshtf. NO you best go deep south.....but beware of Dartmore ....some funny fuckers down there .....think they are known as tent people extremists .....you will know them when they greet you with a forearm smash ....then remove your wallet ...all in the same movement. I agree with LS I do not believe Most of the sheeple with just roll over and die ...when people are desperate enough they will walk rob,steal,and kill to survive .....alright some places will be a bit safer than others .....but no where will be that secure sooner or later you will have the company of the unwanted kind , on that you can be sure.

sorry SS my friend "Devon, great comfort", shows just how little you know about Devon, maybe down South near the coast maybe, and that's where most people will head for,if they make it, however I do believe "the golden horde" is a work of fiction and will not happen , for reasons already mentioned. I and others have already stated why people will not become refugee's, it was always NR who said "never become a refugee", some people just don't get it and never will.

given the attitude of many of the public towards food banks, I think most people would go to "emergency recue centres" and the like (rather than go somewhere they've never been or only went on holiday), the trouble with that is once they go in they are likely never to come out again(we all know what happened in similar places in the states after Katrina don't we?).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by bigpaul - 22 March 2014, 14:03