Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
24 March 2014, 10:13, (This post was last modified: 24 March 2014, 10:32 by bigpaul.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
yes, there are 2 questions here: WHY?(are they all leaving) and WHERE ?,(are they going to), now, I believe most people will go to other relatives in maybe safer areas, some may just be wandering about (like the old refugee's of WW2) looking for anywhere they deem safe. unless the event is actually life threatening(nuclear bomb say) I don't see many people leaving their homes at all. Britain may be a small island but there are plenty of directions they could go not just SW. would someone really chance their survival on somewhere they did or didn't go on holiday for 2 weeks in the summer 5 or 10 years ago??

anyone leaving in a vehicle is NOT going at 70/80/90 MPH like they do now, if the roads are as crowded as some people think they will be going at the speed of the slowest or the speed of the tail back, it is always reckoned you need 3 TIMES the fuel you would need to allow for the slow speeds and the slow tail backs and traffic jambs, maybe preppers have extra fuel tanks in their vehicles but I don't see sheeple having more than about 5 litres if that, so most of them will be running out of fuel LONG BEFORE they reach their destination(if indeed they know where they are going).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by bigpaul - 24 March 2014, 10:13