Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
25 March 2014, 15:56, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2014, 15:57 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
NR, perhaps you would like to read the following fact sheet and then re-evaluate the scaremongering and misinformation that you are spreading:

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collec...bombs.html

Erm its 100% right as is everything I wrote if you bother to check.

The two main points are being a small explosive of conventional material being used to scatter radio active material.
If the material is the dangerous Gamma sourced material there is a much greater threat of harm, if its Alpha and you inhale it you can die , that is fact. There is NO misinformation in my posts.

" Immediate health effects from exposure to the low radiation levels expected from an RDD would likely be minimal. The effects of radiation exposure would be determined by:

•the amount of radiation absorbed by the body; ( NR 0 to 450 survivable, 450 plus 50% lethal)
•the type of radiation (gamma, beta, or alpha); ( NR Gamma pases through tissue, Alpha has to be inhaled)
•the distance from the radiation to an individual; ( NR correct and with dirty bombs the risk is from INHALING the particles)
•the means of exposure-external or internal (absorbed by the skin, inhaled, or ingested); and the length of time exposed.( NR as I said)
The health effects of radiation tend to be directly proportional to radiation dose. In other words, the higher the radiation dose, the higher the risk of injury. (YUP its called the LD ratio)

Your link confirms my posts.

I don't care what you think about Ebola, I want you to point out EXACTLY what misinformation you said I posted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by NorthernRaider - 25 March 2014, 15:56