Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
25 March 2014, 18:21,
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
Devonian Online

RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
Yes and you still haven't given any examples of an event that "could" cause max evacuation (circa 20M) of London and the South East.

You simply seem hell bent on promoting doom and gloom for the SW and are trying to make up scenarios to fit your arguments, you only have to look at the footer in your messages to see your attitude coming through:

"Yes move to the South West it is only 90 minutes from London and Brum that's why 9 million Londoners and 5 million Brummies have the same idea. There is nothing of interest for you in the north or Scotland"
--------------------------------------------

Oh god are you thick?? seriously do you have some disability I'm not aware of that prevents you from reading threads in full and interpreting ALL the comments in the way they are meant???

An invasion of Aliens
A Zombie outbreak
Dinosaurs taking over the country
The government could order an evacuation
A nuclear accident or small scale attack by Russia
The EU trying to use force to keep us in the EU
Climate change
Asteroid impact
AGAIN Economic collapse (how many times)
Tsunami caused by the volcano on Gran Canaria letting go

Take your pick, time after time in the thread I have pointed out it is NOT only the fucking south west that will be affected, but that goes over your head
I have equally pointed out the risks to the other English regions from evacs from other cities as well but THAT has gone over your head as well.
AND most importantly you are so stupid you cannot see the TITLEOF THE THREAD IS
"" RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture """

and THAT is why in a thread ABOUT the SOUTH WEST we have talked about the SOUTH WEST, OR should we start a header about the SSOUTH WEST and talk about the Lake District!!!

As for the footer if you cannot see a piss take you really need to get a life, its totally me trying to make light by saying theres nothing of worth up here please go and move in with Big Paul, but I already realise most of what I have wrote has also gone over your head.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by NorthernRaider - 25 March 2014, 18:21