Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Ends
10 December 2014, 09:30, (This post was last modified: 10 December 2014, 09:55 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Political Ends
I don't believe there will be an EVENT as such, just a gradual decline in society as everyone pays out more and more in direct and indirect taxation to fund a creaking and collapsing burocracy, NHS and Welfare state,

We are RIGHT NOW paying record levels of taxation both direct and indirect, YET services are being cut, poverty is on the increase, social unrest increasing regardless of the insane amounts of money being borrowed to prop up the state, OUR present system is in its death throws, THIS ( our kids today) is the first generation who are going to be MUCH worse off than their parents. Taxes o ever up but nothng improves the Defacit is now 97 Billion pounds a year and the national debt £1.4 Trillion and rising

Interest rates about to go up, mortgages unavailable, rents going though the roof, public services being cut, bins only being emptied fortnightly, pot holes taking two years to fill, education standards stalling, public health deteriating in a bizzard of obesity and over indulgence, long wait in A & E that are again as dirty and over crowded as they were in 1990 but this time compounded that millions now wait weeks for a GPs appointment even after record investment in GP services.

I believe in INSURANCE systems like the US to pay for healthcare though I do not object to payng a small amount of direct taxation to pay for trauma centres, The NHS has proven to be a bloated obscenity that costs ever more each year but its services get only ever worse.

I only want to pay for services use EG Binmen, street lighting, cops, fire services, dog wardens

Why should I be paying for ring and ride, meals on wheels, social services, youth centres sports centres libraries, Gay and Les support centres, Asylum seeker support services, drug addict drop in centres etc etc.

Its not being selfish at all, that's simply a left wing approach into cajoling people into being part of something they done need to be a part of. If my family were not subsidising so many others who I don't know, don't want to know, and not related to and have no moral obligation to that money saved could be used to give my kids a better quality of life and education.

I have an autistic brother in his fifties he cannot look after himself, my mum who is now 87 and crippled has looked after him her entire life, because she gets a small pension from ICI from my late dad onto of her state pension and they own their little house, and regardless of the countless thousands of pounds both my parents paid in tax when both worked they are NOT entitled to ANY help off this wonderful fucking social state that some think sacrosanct. Fity years of hard work and paying taxes and in her late eighties still struggling ever day to care for my brother, no do gooders to help, social services say she is not entitled to anything, so please with the greatest respect take you welfare state and NHS and shove it.

The NHS is fucked the NHS people like my wife and her colleagues will confirm this
The Welfare state is a bloated dead weight no longer fit for purpose..
Our taxes are better off in OUR wage packets then let US decide how best to pay for the essential services we use.

But the sheeple of all political persuasions will still carryon regardless as Rome burns around them, OUR economy is going down the same toilet as the Russians did at the end of the cold war. Its not the left or the right that failing its the entire bloated failing system we live in.

RS scribed ever so eloquently
"For my 2 pennies worth, it is NECCESSARY to impose somethings on society to prevent it falling apart at the seams."

My Dear Lady , "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. "
William Pitt the Younger

Nil illigitimus carborundum

PLEASE NOTE, the post above was NOT an attack on Left, Right or Centre politics or the political parties, I am saying to my honest belief the entire SYSTEM is broken and in terminal decline.

Messages In This Thread
Political Ends - by MaryN - 9 December 2014, 19:50
RE: Political Ends - by Carnebwen - 9 December 2014, 21:18
RE: Political Ends - by NorthernRaider - 9 December 2014, 21:26
RE: Political Ends - by Carnebwen - 9 December 2014, 21:31
RE: Political Ends - by MaryN - 9 December 2014, 21:31
RE: Political Ends - by NorthernRaider - 9 December 2014, 21:40
RE: Political Ends - by MaryN - 9 December 2014, 21:44
RE: Political Ends - by NorthernRaider - 9 December 2014, 21:51
RE: Political Ends - by MaryN - 9 December 2014, 21:59
RE: Political Ends - by NorthernRaider - 9 December 2014, 22:02
RE: Political Ends - by Devonian - 9 December 2014, 22:05