Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
17 December 2014, 14:43, (This post was last modified: 17 December 2014, 14:50 by bigpaul.)
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
I find that very confusing, I thought the whole point of prepping/survivalism was about considering ALL scenarios and possibilities, isn't that where "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" originates from? to exclude something just because one thinks "it'll never happen" is surely just one removed from a sheeple, I don't just think about "the collapse" and exclude everything else but I include everything and anything right up to and including the collapse ...and beyond.

all I ask is that people at least CONSIDER the possibility and not rule it out in an off hand way, its more a case of "what if", what if it happened? could people cope and what could they do to increase their chances of survival, if they haven't already done so.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 14 December 2014, 23:17
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Jace - 17 December 2014, 10:15
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by John - 17 December 2014, 13:44
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by bigpaul - 17 December 2014, 14:43
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 17 December 2014, 19:21
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by MaryN - 17 December 2014, 20:22