Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
17 December 2014, 14:50,
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
Fair point BP but other folk DO come to prepping for other reasons, EG Urban dwellers looking on how to survive stuff like inner city riots, or food shortages or just living in a dangerous hood, Those of us with more time on our hands and probably more funds will indeed do as you suggest and explore more and alternative options and issues. There is one recent member who is from Tyneside if I remember right and his sole interest was in helping him plan better to survive long periods of unemployment. That nice chap from London (Mandela ?) came to learn about urban prepping and how to stop his children getting dragged into ethnic street gangs. I doubt but am not certain but I think that many of our members have identified one or two issues they are concerned about and want to focus only on those issues, that's their right and good for them. But some may read your stuff about longer term issues and think " I never thought about that" and ask to learn more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 14 December 2014, 23:17
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Jace - 17 December 2014, 10:15
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by John - 17 December 2014, 13:44
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by NorthernRaider - 17 December 2014, 14:50
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 17 December 2014, 19:21
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by MaryN - 17 December 2014, 20:22