Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
17 December 2014, 15:13,
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
I think too many people have the attitude that "civilisation" is too big to fail, I think that is wishful thinking in that the very fact that we have come this far we have further to fall WHEN the inevitable happens, I think the Ancient Romans, The Pharohs, the Aztecs and the Mayans all thought their civilisations were going to last forever, heck even the Nazis thought "the third reich" was going to last for a thousand years!!! take away our technology, easy to do as most of it depends on electricity in some form or other to make it work, and the human race will be as helpless as little babies, well most of them anyway.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 14 December 2014, 23:17
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Jace - 17 December 2014, 10:15
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by John - 17 December 2014, 13:44
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by bigpaul - 17 December 2014, 15:13
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 17 December 2014, 19:21
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by MaryN - 17 December 2014, 20:22