Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
18 December 2014, 12:05,
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
(18 December 2014, 11:51)NorthernRaider Wrote: Shit another thread in its own right, Spandex and I were just talking about buying a reel of the bow string making stuff , but I cannot ever remember its name ? Issit RAYON ? but I wonder what viable alternatives our head Bowyer suggests for strings ?

Any views please TH ( sorry to be so pushy today)

I bow to TH's superior knowledge on this but I would imagine you can make bow strings out of most materials, they get stronger the more lengths you use to make the string. I mean what did the Saxons use? they didn't have Rayon and all the modern materials we have now, they must have used flax or cotton???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 14 December 2014, 23:17
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Jace - 17 December 2014, 10:15
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by John - 17 December 2014, 13:44
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 17 December 2014, 19:21
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by MaryN - 17 December 2014, 20:22
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by bigpaul - 18 December 2014, 12:05