Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats
26 March 2015, 21:08,
RE: Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats
(26 March 2015, 19:39)Straight Shooter Wrote: ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT POST ! " you got it John " and I for one GET IT 100 % should i elaborate ? ..NO i have no need !....MB ..you missed it again pal... please read it again ......it will be interesting to see replies from all !.....fill your boots folks !

Good post John. Glad to see you're about still.

One word of curiosity though, was it the high class that survived because they were high class, or was it because they were likely on the higher decks and thus better able to get off the ship first? While the less affluent had positions lower in the ship so were first flooded or had a larger struggle to escape? Not the fault of the rich, being in better positions to hop ship than the less well off. However, for the sake on analogy, I get what you're saying.

SS, mate I think you've misunderstood MB's post. Or maybe I have. Think of it this way. Whose responsible for YOUR lifeboat, the gov or yourself? I think he's just saying that we're responsible to find our own way off the ship and build our own lifeboats, as the 'company' isn't doing anything to help us.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats - by John - 26 March 2015, 12:03
RE: Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats - by Scythe13 - 26 March 2015, 21:08
RE: Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats - by John - 29 March 2015, 12:14
RE: Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats - by John - 31 March 2015, 17:11