Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now for something completely different
19 April 2015, 22:47,
RE: And now for something completely different
(19 April 2015, 21:59)Sunna Wrote: dev in the past said I was a doom and gloom sort of chap ...he was right ....I got taken in by prepping and survival seeing doom and gloom everywhere its just not the case.
mort once said nothing has happned to the world in the last 250,000 years ...he was right.
the world will be here next year......Smile

I agree.............. but............. as in my previous post I just have this uneasy "feeling" about where the world is at the moment.

And I don't feel it has anything to do with the economy or finance etc, it's more to do with empire building and power.

Obviously wealth goes hand in hand with power, but those seeking the power already have more wealth than they are ever likely to need, so I really do think it is more to do with ideologies (or ego's!).

As for it has never happened before, well the world has never been as small as it is today, even during the World Wars it would have taken weeks/months to get around the world, whereas today, it's a case of hours...

As for the religious wars ('Currently' West/Christianity v IS/Islam), well hasn't that been going on for 100's/1000's of years?

Also the Nazi's had never existed before... and we'd never had the Cold War, before the Cold War.....

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the world is going to turn to shite in the next few months, it's just things are probably more volatile than they have been for a long time and it only take one idiot in power for it to all go downhill very very quickly....

Messages In This Thread
RE: And now for something completely different - by Devonian - 19 April 2015, 22:47