Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now for something completely different
20 April 2015, 08:53,
RE: And now for something completely different
The next war is likely to be Global - West (Europe/North America plus allies) v East (Russia/China/North Korea/Iran and other allies) v Extremist Factions

WHY DEV ? ....if Sunna is correct they are all out gunned so why? who is the aggressor here ? who is forcing who into action? ....I take it everyone is aware of the dollar collapsing and loosing its world primary currency status everyone is slowly getting out of the dollar , " show me the gold " where has it GONE ....east.....what do they know?....or fear...follow the money..... the fact is the big bullies who try to exert their influence and power to gain even more power and influence ...eventually get an uppercut ....just like GARY in a previous post of mine... top heavy overheads Kill any organization big or small you can over reach easy and because of the size and complexity NO one sees the outcome till its to late ...the fall becomes unstoppable ...just like ROME ...just like the British empire ...this current cycle will end the same way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And now for something completely different - by Straight Shooter - 20 April 2015, 08:53