Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's so easy to get a little cut/wound infection
2 September 2015, 22:12, (This post was last modified: 2 September 2015, 22:16 by Straight Shooter.)
RE: It's so easy to get a little cut/wound infection
Bloody amazing.....Rob ....two weeks ago ....fixing sheets on the new wood store....i used one of them folding ladders ( had it given me ) ...up i go ...the hinge unlocked or was not fully locked ...came down on my right hand and crushed against it ...as it came down removed skin by the opposing rung.....up house ....cleaned antiseptic spray dressed and bandaged by wifey....that was thursday
a week and two days later ...A&E ....Xray ...Okay.....tetanus shot course of antibiotics and dressed........ simple ......it feels like a sprain......but so easy to get a infection......so even with the correct preps things can and will GO WRONG may well be i did not clean the wound fully ....so be thorough folks .

Barney ...you can get iodine.....on amazon....also from some farm supplies ( for animals ) bought two bottles a year ago ....sorry mate no links ....but its out there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's so easy to get a little cut/wound infection - by Straight Shooter - 2 September 2015, 22:12