Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens when there is no restoration?
11 November 2015, 23:46, (This post was last modified: 11 November 2015, 23:48 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: What happens when there is no restoration?
Sorry RS I do absolutely disagree with that appraisal, I cannot see where the hell you will get the man power from to clear away the bodies across the country, then if you did the insane risks to their health in a society without an NHS. What fit people you have will be hunting, salvaging, fishing, gardening, looking for coal, wood, oil etc, trying to preserve foods before they go off, generate power etc. I think we can only clear away the deceased in areas we wish to operate in. The LESS people survive the more those people will be needed to source food and energy. The MORE people you have the quicker you are going to run out of food.

Lets agree to disagree

UK Policy in War Laws was burning down entire communities to sterilise them, less damaged communities bodies were collected and to be bulldozed into mass pits or council land fills or dumped into the sea, which ever was the LEAST Labour / resource hungry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happens when there is no restoration? - by NorthernRaider - 11 November 2015, 23:46