Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Climate change REAL?, Is it a THREAT?
12 December 2015, 11:22,
Is Climate change REAL?, Is it a THREAT?
Do you believe this Global warming / Climate Change / New ice age theory stuff?

Personally I do not but am interested in others views.

IF and I do mean IF Climate change was REAL and not an excuse to increase taxation then surely those in charge just like the rest of us would not wish to die or see their children suffer, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO surely if Climate change WAS real and not just some cyclical event then the very first thing those running the world would do is;

1 Ban Leisure Air Travel
2 Limit the MAXIMUM numbers of vehicles allowed on any given countries roads.
3 Stop building NEW Coal oil and gas powered energy plants.

But they do not do even those basic common sense high priority tasks that are the MAIN causes of emissions apparently changing our climate.

No they are NOT even attempting to address the main supposed factors, oil powered vehicles, Planes and power stations / factories etc they are just poncing around, talking shop whilst flying first class from climate talks 5 star venue to climate talks 5 star venue and apparently the answer to climate change is RAISING TAXES, Building MORE Cars, More Planes, More Airports, More Power stations, so personally I think its just a money raising scam.

Messages In This Thread
Is Climate change REAL?, Is it a THREAT? - by NorthernRaider - 12 December 2015, 11:22