Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Climate change REAL?, Is it a THREAT?
12 December 2015, 19:34,
RE: Is Climate change REAL?, Is it a THREAT?
Steve
The new ice age predictions were correct, predictable factors cause it, but it has been overwhelmed by the greenhouse effect. Experts are wondering what will happen when the regular solar minimum ends.
NR
Yup that looks fascinating Steve they mentioned that on Discovery the other week, its truly fascinating how interconnected everything.

Steve
There's the problem. We can cut emissions drastically but it means an end to our economies. Emerging countries and powerhouses like China are wondering why they have to cut down on their growth because we in the west have screwed the climate up.
NR
What do we want a habitable planet or an economy that grows and grows and grows until we consume everything???

Steve
You'll find this interesting:
http://briandeer.com/mmr/lancet-summary.htm
NR
Read it and other stuff peertaining to multi bacterial cultures and stuff like the Mercury preservative used at the time by some MMR manufacturers.

Steve
You believed an "expert" about the MMR jabs though, and it sounds like you still do, even though he was a fraud and it was a money making scheme which has been completely discredited.

NR, Ah Y'see thats where you are wrong, My family and others from some Autism support groups have believed that for some kids multiple combined innocs can cause a problem that triggers autism/ clumsy child syndrome etc , and we were saying this WAY back in the 1970s LONG LONG BEFORE Andrew Wakefield even left medical school. We have campaigned solidly since the 1970s for safe single shots given a few weeks apart, its a good fail-safe that does away with any unneccessary extra possible risk, We were just family members without medical support who noticed how our siblings / children changed only AFTER having the Measles jabs. My brothers case started in the mid 1960s LONG before the MMR carry on, Indeed the MMR carry on only re-enforced our belief that most experts cannot be trusted. EG the Experts who said WMD would and could be launched in 45 minutes when they did not exist. Or the Neurologist who told me i would just have to live with violent cluster migraines for the rest of my life until a lay person advised me to make a few dietry changes, and now instead of twice or thrice weekly migraines I only get about 1 every 4 months..

Methinks its YOU good Sir blindly following the experts Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Climate change REAL?, Is it a THREAT? - by NorthernRaider - 12 December 2015, 19:34