Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debt free or away from densly populated areas when SHTF?
20 December 2015, 00:20,
RE: Debt free or away from densly populated areas when SHTF?
Forty two years ago i bought my first house £4,850 my mother and father thought i was nuts " we paid £350 for our house" dad said " are you sure son ?" i was one year out of my apprenticeship
as a carpenter ....in those days ...if someone so much as farted in my direction it would end up tools in van ...short drive ...less than three miles ...and i could slide right in to another job.....times have changed mate...those days are long gone...and are not coming back any time soon....so lets get to you , do you have kids to support or planning on a family...what skills do you have or trade....why are you tied to London ? ...you ask should you be debt free....no brainier there.... unless your a brain surgeon with loads of cash and no fear of running out or work....if you get my drift....its easy for me to say these things ..i am debt free own my house ....after a lifetime of work ...lots of work .....put simple.... most people today...live with the threat of loosing their job in a uncertain world ...they do well if they can just pay their way....if you like takeaways three times a week , getting pissed also three times a week things will not look good for you...your first port of call as a prepper is to reduce any and all outgoings that you do not need ...this also means loosing your Sky package...do you really need the holiday in Lebanon ! not forgetting wifey wants a bigger house ? in Surrey Ask yourself what do you really need ...is your square one ...then get real with that....hope my rant helps But when it comes to the cut YOU will call it mate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debt free or away from densly populated areas when SHTF? - by Straight Shooter - 20 December 2015, 00:20