Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers
20 December 2016, 17:52,
RE: Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers
(20 December 2016, 17:13)ClovisMan Wrote: How long before they start plowing trucks into your people? The signs and flags waving in that protest are not peaceful. They are a call to action.

Signs and banners are normal protest paraphernalia. I remember a thousand or so of us on the streets of London, shouting, hollering and waving banners.... all very noisy and exciting. What were we protesting about? The legalisation of CB radio :-(

But seriously, how long before they plough trucks into my people. France is already my people, I get what you mean though. No one can tell when or if it will happen. The British security services do a very fine job in defending us, but the terrorists only need to get lucky once to beat them.

Terrorism is not a new threat in UK. The IRA attacks of the 70s and 80s were not dissimilar. ie. the perpetrators living in the UK within the overwhelmingly law abiding Irish community.

And not to forget that there are a large number of the British Muslim community who consider themselves British first and Muslim second.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
RE: Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers - by Lightspeed - 20 December 2016, 17:52