Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepping for the future in your chosen retreat location
9 February 2012, 10:32,
RE: Prepping for the future in your chosen retreat location
(9 February 2012, 10:24)uks Wrote: Mikebratcher is spot on, this is what worries me about maybe 90% of the preppers on this sites they have a rose tinted view of what its going to be like. I think they view it that it will be like running a small holding now or having a camping trip in the wilds. You will be killed if your shoes have better laces than the other man. My plans are put them down for good.

Man by there very natural is one of the most dangerous animal on this planet killing for fun. Just think of it as a battlefield.

Totally agree.

I don't think the mob will be huge, but it will be human, and people can scheme, scam, decieve, plan, manipulate, and do all manner of terrible things.

If it was me and I had to lay seige to a home, first thing I'd do is grab one of those kids playing in the yard, point a gun at their head, and then it is no longer WROL (Without Rule of Law) because I have the kid and I would be making the law. That would be my biggest fear! Someone taking someone I knew or cared about as hostage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prepping for the future in your chosen retreat location - by Scythe13 - 9 February 2012, 10:32