Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So if the electricity went off for good ?
28 March 2012, 14:08,
RE: So if the electricity went off for good ?
(28 March 2012, 13:52)mikebratcher69 Wrote:
(28 March 2012, 09:30)bigpaul Wrote: i think we could manage for awhile, although our (H.A.)property is all electric we have got alternative heating, lighting & cooking. the one thing that worries me is human waste, just being the 2 of us we can compost it for awhile but its other people thats my worry, i can see huge plastic bags of human waste sprouting from the branches of trees like some people do with dog poo, or great heaps of it in lay by's. i think after a very short while we would Bug Out and opt for total isolation.
Yup thats about what we'd do, see how it went for a short while then maybe bug out somewhere cleaner away from folks...
thats right Mike, let them wallow in their own sh1t, i'm going for total isolation and total secrecy, away from all the dirty beggers(thats beggers with a U!)Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So if the electricity went off for good ? - by bigpaul - 28 March 2012, 14:08