Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So if the electricity went off for good ?
29 March 2012, 13:32,
RE: So if the electricity went off for good ?
(29 March 2012, 12:57)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(29 March 2012, 10:06)bigpaul Wrote: maybe NR, but with money being non existent there isnt a lot anyone can do about it, they would have to be happy with a few barter items, or are you suggesting we may go back to the serf idea where we each work for the landlord 2 or 3 days a week and for ourselves the other4?? i think i'd rather bug out and fend for ourselves!

Irrelivant my friend, theres a lot anyone with the title deeds can do, such as legally sieze your home, , Its not us as individuals at risk its our homes at risk, its happened before with the enclosure act where the rich tories just passed a law saying all common land should be enclosed and controlled by the most powerful person in the area, IE rich land owning tories.

Its why for example in JW Rawles book Patriots the main charcter makes sure he sends a cheque recorded delivery to the local council to ensure that six months after the collapse they dont come and steal his farm for none payment of taxes.

Deeds or Taxes its a double edged sword the PTB have to ensure your compliance and some sort of tax or levy is paid by you to them.
yeah but, with what(is what i'm saying)?? if money of any sort is no longer available-what the hell are you supposed to pay with??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So if the electricity went off for good ? - by bigpaul - 29 March 2012, 13:32