Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Place in Society
5 May 2012, 21:30,
Place in Society
Hi Everyone

I made this into an under-forum thread, but it's probably something many people deserve to have brought to their attention.

Depending on what you think will happen, where do you plan to be once society has stabilised?

Personally (based on opinion and not fact) I believe society will probably become similar to how it is right now (depending on the event).

I know John expects the event to change us back to ancient times.

Other people believe medieval, and others think different things entirely. Everything we believe is based on our perceptions.

Whatever you think society will revert back to, once everything is stable, have you considered where you'll fit into the situation and how you'll enhance you standard of living?

Because I believe we'll return to this same style of life, I plan to be in a better situation then, than I currently am in. Because I believe a financial collapse is the most likely event, I'm planning to benefit (financially) from the situation. Namely, I'm investing in items (largely precious metals) that will be worth more during a financial collapse.

What do you think we will return to, and how do you plan to better yourself after it?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
Place in Society - by Scythe13 - 5 May 2012, 21:30
RE: Place in Society - by 00111001 - 5 May 2012, 21:38
RE: Place in Society - by Scythe13 - 5 May 2012, 21:49
RE: Place in Society - by 00111001 - 5 May 2012, 22:03
RE: Place in Society - by bigpaul - 6 May 2012, 12:06
RE: Place in Society - by Paul - 6 May 2012, 13:30
RE: Place in Society - by bigpaul - 6 May 2012, 14:52
RE: Place in Society - by The Local Ned - 6 May 2012, 19:22
RE: Place in Society - by bigpaul - 7 May 2012, 09:05