Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post TEOTWAWKI Trading and Communication.
27 June 2012, 09:08,
RE: Post TEOTWAWKI Trading and Communication.
(27 June 2012, 08:54)Skean Dhude Wrote: Basically, this site was created to build an online community, for people to get to know each other and build relationships, So far I've met a few people myself who I feel very comfortable with. It may be difficult after an event to coordinate but we will set up what we can now and share what we can now. Information, knowledge and experience, being the easiest and most obvious.

amen to that dude, a sentiment i can very much relate to!...ive already started planning things with my best mate who lives in my village, once we got more of an income we can properly get the ball rolling, we've even found out how to grow tobacco plants and where to buy the seeds so that we can make post event life as comfortable as possible! (i also feel that tobacco will make a superb bartering item post event, alot better than almost everything else, so having a renewable source will be exceptionally valuable)

anyway the main idea behind what i was referring with the ham radio, is not necessarily regular trading or during/ just after an event co-ordination, but rather a set of frequency and encryptions and knowledge we can all gather now and then if/when we need to communicate the basic infrastructure would be in place.....i was even thinking about making a satellite o.O (got a few ideas of how to feasibly launch it) and although it wouldnt be particularly useful in some shtf situations it would long term in a teotwawki situation by extending range and facilitating

i'm full of crazy ideas like that xD...ive been toying with the idea of buying a cold war bunker for a while Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post TEOTWAWKI Trading and Communication. - by Hrusai - 27 June 2012, 09:08