Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connunications update following Polls:
9 July 2012, 10:26,
RE: Connunications update following Polls:
LSWrote "Looking at the feedback on this site and the results of the poll on possibility of using CB radio as Our primary long range network comms tool in a post SHTF world it is clear that we are insufficient in number for CB to be workable."

It is really a great shame that so few people have responded to the poll and This perhaps rather worryingly corresponds to people's lack of interest in this subject and as you are at pains to point out, perhaps a lack of understanding the benefits of using any comms, particular frequencies and particular systems and modes.

I agree with what you say about relaying info to a local community, if other preppers wish to rely on those that pre event have taken the time and trouble to learn how to create, manage and use and also purchase equipment to relay information, this is a bit much Sad

I am supposing apathy is the reason that NR has had problems in pushing this forward over the last ten years in the prepper community which is a great disappointment and shame Sad

I have prepared some of my PSHTF comms and continue to work on this area. I have sytems set to cater for my own requirements both long and short range and will be able to keep track of my family in various parts of the UK and overseas, so I'M ALRIGHT JACK!

Thankyou for all your hard work in trying to set this up ... Y ou are my 'Comms Guru'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Bug_out_Bag - 9 July 2012, 10:26
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Tdvsko - 28 September 2012, 20:02
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Paul - 28 September 2012, 20:51
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Paul - 31 October 2012, 14:06
Morse. A dead man walking code. - by Paul - 30 October 2012, 20:33
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Paul - 31 October 2012, 14:45
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Paul - 31 October 2012, 16:55
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Paul - 31 October 2012, 18:19
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Paul - 31 October 2012, 18:44
RE: Connunications update following Polls: - by Paul - 31 October 2012, 20:35