Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleanliness is next to godliness
2 August 2012, 09:14,
Cleanliness is next to godliness
The true mean of Cleanliness is next to godliness is as follows being clean is a sign of spiritual purity or goodness. But these days it is taken to wash or clean up. Just incase someone pulls us up for it.

But are we weakening our resistance to bugs and grems by being so clean?. Over 2 years ago we decided to ditch commerical cleaners in favour of homemade or natural cleaning products. I must admit that we do feel better for it and the house smells better.

The massed produced cleaners that we are forced to buy i feel are actually killing us in the long term. These high powered chemical concoctions kills bugs and germs that are both helpful and good for us. Look down any isle in any supermarket at the shelfs of household cleaning products, a cleaner for this and that. Its just companies to steal more money from people.

Children are growing up in a sterile homes and are not coming into contact with bugs that will help with things like digestion etc. I think this is also the reason why so many children are allergic to many things these days.

What do you think?

http://organizedhome.com/clean-house/pan...g-products
Failure is NOT an option

Messages In This Thread
Cleanliness is next to godliness - by uks - 2 August 2012, 09:14
RE: Cleanliness is next to godliness - by bigpaul - 2 August 2012, 12:45