Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB SSB transmission test TOMORROW 4th August
4 August 2012, 22:33, (This post was last modified: 4 August 2012, 22:34 by Lightspeed.)
RE: CB SSB transmission test TOMORROW 4th August
(4 August 2012, 18:38)Martin200261 Wrote: Nothing heard so far, been listening on 27.075 and 27.385 USB. Occasionally hear someone whistling, not sure if that's you.

Must admit to a couple of whistles on High power to check SWR :-)

Not very much happening up here tonight. Bit of enhanced grey-line half an hour after sunset.

Thanks for listening for me.

Will try again another time as the kit seems to be working as I want and s easy to climb with now.

Ha ha stupid me.... As a thankyou to my other half for humering me and coming up with me, I secretly packed a romantic supper, blanket, candles etc.... that bit went well and we stayed on top watching the stars come out, and quite a few meteorites as well. it was enchanting. Only when we started packing up to descend did I realise that I'd left my torch behind! Ended up using the little UV3r, its the only brightish light I had with me. Amazingly good for such a little one LED affair... but a big lesson learned. I will not be leaving the torch at home again in a hurry I can tell you. Descending 1200 feet as we did sort of tests your concentration!

Cheers

LS
(4 August 2012, 19:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: NR Monitoring from 1800 to 1959 hours, all Cept Channels nothing heard.

Thanks for taking the time NR.

Conditions very poor again, but a good excuse for me to spend a lot of time in the open air today.

I'll be doing this agian, and by autumn conditions will definitely be better.

Cheers

LS
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
RE: CB SSB transmission test TOMORROW 4th August - by Lightspeed - 4 August 2012, 22:33