Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you like best about SUK.NET ?
21 August 2012, 17:43,
RE: what do you like best about SUK.NET ?
(21 August 2012, 17:08)IB1 Wrote: I like the relaxed attitude to the membership of the forum that SD has, I gave up using forums to meet like minded people in real life long ago which was my main reason for joining forums in the past, and although I haven't contributed much at all on here I dont feel pressurised into posting shite just to get access to "hidden forums" or be part of an "inner circle" and all that BS

These days I just use forums to keep an ear to the ground for something that might be happening under the radar and to sometimes get advice on things I am doing prepwise for myself. If I can help someone else I will but I just like to dip in and out of forums as and when I feel like it, not because i am required to post because of one rule or another.

Aye its good and cool for folks to be able to put in as little or much as they want, not ber judged by a ruling elite or be pressured into posting or complying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what do you like best about SUK.NET ? - by IB1 - 12 August 2012, 09:41
RE: what do you like best about SUK.NET ? - by Paul - 12 August 2012, 11:30
RE: what do you like best about SUK.NET ? - by IB1 - 21 August 2012, 17:08
RE: what do you like best about SUK.NET ? - by NorthernRaider - 21 August 2012, 17:43