Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we talk about a BASIC UNIVERSAL simple PV kit for preppers.
3 September 2012, 21:03, (This post was last modified: 3 September 2012, 21:10 by Nemesis.)
RE: Can we talk about a BASIC UNIVERSAL simple PV kit for preppers.
(3 September 2012, 19:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ladies can I just drop a hint of a reminder that I'm looking for info on setting up the most simplest, basic and affordable PV system that will help the average prepper and not provide for all their various needs.

That has already been done in the other thread you made, in my reply to TOF.
(3 September 2012, 17:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: Don't forget the preppers motto. Three is two and two is one. Even if I had the best regulator I would be looking at having a backup so having several panels feeding into several regulatorsw and feeding a bank of batteries appeals to me.

I think where Skvez hit the hammer on the head for me is I know will run my system as separate ones, and not join CC but I will make a switchable junction box to allow my wind solar to charge all bank during the night and just unplug it during the daylight hours.

And for NR page two of this thread is the small setup info, not other thread.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we talk about a BASIC UNIVERSAL simple PV kit for preppers. - by Nemesis - 3 September 2012, 21:03