Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surviving public transport systems
3 September 2012, 10:45, (This post was last modified: 3 September 2012, 11:03 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Surviving public transport systems
(3 September 2012, 10:34)Skvez Wrote: NR, what sort of things do you post to the hotel that wouldn't be OK to put in checked luggage?

Think about that question a while good Sir, think latertally.
And apart from that its often just convenient to send a complete kit unopened to your destination, knife, multi tool, compass,maps, baton,lighter, light sticks,prybar, binos, rations, none gas powered cooker, FAK, spare shades, spare medicines, hiking shoes, daysack, extra clothes, radio, dental kit, spare batteries, local tourism guide etc.

The problem unfortunately for us is that British city cops see an EDC or BOB kit as a " Going equipped to burgle" kit or a "terrorist kit" because they have been taught to belief no citizen in his lawful right mind would not trust the police / state and want to be self reliant.
I for one even if I was not arrtested want some idiot jobsworth cop or security guard siezing and destroying my expensive pocket knife, multi tool, titanium prybar, collectable baton etc. And how do I explain a notebook with notes about using footpaths, railway lines, tube tunnels, pylon lines etc as a BO route guide?

FEDEX is the preppers friend.

Messages In This Thread
Surviving public transport systems - by NorthernRaider - 2 September 2012, 12:13
RE: Surviving public transport systems - by Paul - 2 September 2012, 16:59
RE: Surviving public transport systems - by Paul - 2 September 2012, 22:34
RE: Surviving public transport systems - by bigpaul - 3 September 2012, 08:57
RE: Surviving public transport systems - by Skvez - 3 September 2012, 10:34
RE: Surviving public transport systems - by NorthernRaider - 3 September 2012, 10:45