Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson
19 September 2012, 19:39,
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson
NR said

Quote:The thing is Paul 99.9% of us have nothing to hide, we remain law abidding and respectful, its a pity that so many of us are put off meeting face to face.

Regarding people not wanting to meet up, i dont think all of it is down to trust or op-sec issues, i think a lot of it is down to the fact that a lot of people who sit on their computers, posting on forums, and talking a good game either dont want to or can't actually do it in real life. They talk bullshit about their skills and kit and dont want to be found out by attending a meet, or maybe they just like living a fantasy life.

Thats honestly not a dig at anyone on this forum as I havent been here long enough to get to know who's who, but over the years that is the impression I have got and it is one of the reasons I havent bothered with forums much in the last few years. It's also one of the reasons I dont bother looking at being part of a pre-setup group, if you cant get 5 or 6 members to attend a meet a couple of times a year then there is no frigging chance of setting up a group no matter how benificial a group might be post fall

Again, just to reiterate, that isnt aimed at anyone in particular here, just preppers in general

Yep, I have had a bad day at the office Smile

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected

Messages In This Thread
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 19 September 2012, 15:59
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 19 September 2012, 17:21
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by IB1 - 19 September 2012, 19:39
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 21 September 2012, 22:40
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 22 September 2012, 15:50
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 22 September 2012, 16:05
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Biter - 29 September 2012, 09:34