Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson
22 September 2012, 11:10,
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson
(21 September 2012, 22:40)Paul Wrote: Lucky you BP.
Yet, a chance comment to a neighbour, Chinese whispers by their friends, or even worse a BAD neighbour, and you may become a person of interest.
Nothing found on a visit still means a report get raised.
A report becomes an entry on an intelligence record and Bob's your uncle, you're in the system.

Plod has been to my house.
A neighbour complained about me shooting in the back garden.
Yet there was nothing illegal to find and I wasn't breaking any laws BUT a complaint had been made so a visit was called for.
He even had a few rounds through the airgun as he was a field target enthusiast.
Final comment by him?
"Try to shoot when the neighbour is out".
(He's now joined our little group of rabbiters).
thank you for that Paul, i dont have conversations with my neighbours, just say good morning nothing more, the bad neighbours just get ignored and are NEVER spoken too, i dont tell anyone my business and i mind my own!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 19 September 2012, 15:59
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 19 September 2012, 17:21
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by IB1 - 19 September 2012, 19:39
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 21 September 2012, 22:40
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by bigpaul - 22 September 2012, 11:10
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 22 September 2012, 15:50
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Paul - 22 September 2012, 16:05
RE: TALKING TO JOUNALISTS, learn this lesson - by Biter - 29 September 2012, 09:34