Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Difference Duct Tape Makes..... Or How I Learned to Love the Bomb
19 September 2012, 22:24,
RE: The Difference Duct Tape Makes..... Or How I Learned to Love the Bomb
(19 September 2012, 22:18)Hrusai Wrote: good to see a fellow pyro and duct tape enthusiast! the duct tape is acting in the same way that french bangers do, a small amount of powder contained in a small space forces it to explode quicker and more violently in a given direction, hence the bigger explosion, i do love my flash powder, always makes a nice mushroom cloud of smoke Big Grin i just get it from fireworks myself, 9 times out of 10 if you find pure white powder in them, its flash powder, light a small amount to check, if its bright, leaves lots of white residue and makes that mushroom cloud, however small the pile is, its probably flash powder Smile

ill send you something interesting binary Smile
when i find it that is lol

Ha - good to know chap!

Been debating about posting that on there for ages - especially after last time when I posted drunk and blatantly incriminated myself for various infractions Wink

All above board this time though - scared the bejesus out of the MSG. And the rest of the neighborhood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Difference Duct Tape Makes..... Or How I Learned to Love the Bomb - by 00111001 - 19 September 2012, 22:24
My favourite manual - by Paul - 20 September 2012, 13:59