Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long post SHTF before a city is safe to re enter?
16 October 2012, 17:33, (This post was last modified: 16 October 2012, 17:36 by bigpaul.)
RE: How long post SHTF before a city is safe to re enter?
(16 October 2012, 17:26)Ghost Wrote: SCENARIO.
What if I run out of arrows and the tools I had for making more have also broken? My only option is to enter the city and head for a shop that I know that may still have the tools to make more or maybe even some arrows that were over looked.
I am not entering the city out of choice but out of necessity. For this reason I need to know what precautions to take and how much possible danger from disease I may be facing.
do you think the archers at Agincourt ran to the shops when they ran out of arrows?? Angry

do you think the tribes in the Amazon run to the shops when they need something? no, they either make it out of natural resourses or go without! eventually everything that is left behind will run out, what will you do then??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long post SHTF before a city is safe to re enter? - by bigpaul - 16 October 2012, 17:33