Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finances are only just BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS!!!
23 November 2017, 22:34,
RE: Finances are only just BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS!!!
(29 October 2012, 21:17)Skean Dhude Wrote: They KNOW we are. We have proven it to them time after time.

btw It's not the wages that are low but that everything is taxed so high that you can't live on a low wage.

Definitely agree with this, whilst wages in the U.K are certainly not the highest when compared with other countries in the world, I'd definitely argue that jobs in this country do on average pay relatively well.

The issue here is the ridiculous tax system in place that just broadens the gap between the rich and poor. Tax deductions make a 'living wage' into an 'unlivable wage'

I have friends who are distributed across Europe and whilst they are on similar wages they certainly don't pay the same percentage as tax as I do. An example, I am on a £35,000 gross salary but after tax I am left with just £27080 source- income after tax calculator: [url]http://www.income-tax.co.uk/calculator/35000[url]

I am just hoping one day the government can recognise how unfair the tax system is in this country...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finances are only just BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS!!! - by Gary3 - 23 November 2017, 22:34