Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new air gun laws in Scotland on the way?
27 January 2013, 12:04,
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way?
if these proposed air gun laws ever come into force in Scotland or down in England then it makes me think...fuck it...if the wankers in parliment decide we must register air rifles we may or may not own...and if we are later caught using an unregistered gun ...then we have broken a law and wud be knowingly guilty of this "crime" ...so we wud expect a hefty fine...and a criminal record....maybe even a custodial sentence ?! so if they did this to joe public then what difference wud the fine be to own an air rifle over the 11.9999 pound limit ????? an extra tenner !!!? okay then what difference wud it be to have an unlicensed shotgun in the wardrobe !!!! still illegal....okay how much more off a fine/risk to have a sawn off under the bed ??? you following me so far ....the way i look at it theres not much difference......like nicking a bottle of milk from the local paki shop or the bosses Jag......is still theft !!! just my thoughts on the ways this shitbag government seem hell bent on totallitarianism in the very NEAR future.......makes me pissed off.!

Messages In This Thread
new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by I-K-E - 14 December 2012, 19:20
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by DWA - 14 December 2012, 21:43
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by Tigs - 15 December 2012, 07:36
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by RoadWarrior - 27 January 2013, 12:04