Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Morning Charity Hike......Beginner Mistakes ReLearned!!!
28 April 2013, 21:21, (This post was last modified: 28 April 2013, 21:27 by Grumpy Grandpa.)
RE: Morning Charity Hike......Beginner Mistakes ReLearned!!!
(28 April 2013, 20:50)Highlander Wrote: Post event I wouldn't want to be moving that fast,.. in military circles,.. you move fast and noisy, slow and quite,.. move too fast in a dangerous situation and you risk all,....slower and warily would be the way to travel

I know I kinda mixed it up in the re-quoting mess but where I mentioned maintaining a pace, I wasn't advocating speed but a rhythm the body will adapt to.

I would say though, that there are likely to be times where either speed or stealth will be appropriate, wouldn't you? That's why I referred to situational awareness.

Lesson for the newbie: Read, re-read and re-read again before you post anything. It seems it may never actually be saying what you meant it to and thought that it did. It seems to be only after I hit the post button, that I notice that it doesn't!Blush

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morning Charity Hike......Beginner Mistakes ReLearned!!! - by Grumpy Grandpa - 28 April 2013, 21:21