Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advantages of being a British prepper
28 January 2013, 09:12,
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper
(27 January 2013, 20:24)Straight Shooter Wrote: Well you could argue the case when a welsh football fan was killed last year, i do not accept the idea of everyone hates the english...your not that special at all...i have dealings with all that make up the UK, and found most of them the same i always had a welcome AND alright taff ! how you doing ! BUT just cause the WELSH,SCOTTISH and IRISH dearly love to thrash the sh.t out off you ENGISH is quite NORMAL its what we want to do on a PITCH one of the other reasons is where the money go,s spent normally in the london bubble so spare a thought for us CELTS....by the way up north as NR will tell you there,s not much money spent up there....there,s no need to beat yourselves up ....you are the same as everybody else ....with one exception..welsh,scots.and irish....suck it up ...its because of this WE make YOU strong

I think one point to consider in this is there is a lot of small minded people out there, example - I was in a small town recently, one guy was considered a "w**ker" because he was from the next town nothing more than that he wasn't black,irish,english or whatever just not a local.

Messages In This Thread
Advantages of being a British prepper - by Tibbs735 - 26 January 2013, 11:33
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 26 January 2013, 16:05
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 26 January 2013, 15:33
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by BDG - 27 January 2013, 00:52
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 27 January 2013, 09:17
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by David075 - 28 January 2013, 09:12