Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
11 February 2013, 20:04,
RE: Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
(11 February 2013, 19:45)Ghost Wrote: Hang on...30 years worth of clothing!!! Blimey your place must look like primark (no offence) And your going to look like a right twat in clothes that were fashionable thirty years ago!
I can picture you now...stalking your prey through the dense undergrowth of a Northern forest....getting closer and closer...and then suddenly snagging your purple flares on a tree root before falling over and impaling yourself on your ten inch shirt collars!

An exageration of course, but I did / do bulk buy stuff like T shirts, polo shirts, cargo pants I bought 10 assorted colours of Craghopper Kiwi cargos on offer at £18 a pair , Karrimor Summit approach shoes ( I bought six pairs at £20 a pair), Hey leave my purple flares out of it i only wear with with my platforms when I go to Northern Soul reunion gigs. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2NySUcbv3w
Northern Raiders Northern Soul Smile Laugh if you will but SD likes doing the Lambada.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach. - by NorthernRaider - 11 February 2013, 20:04