Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
29 May 2013, 12:10,
RE: Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
(29 May 2013, 10:53)Steve Wrote: Sadly, I think the biggest threat to my future is probably our own government. People like us - preppers - will see our savings and stashes under attack from the government as it attempts to feed an increasingly militant population. My decision to become a smallholder, despite the likelihood of nationalisation of my produce, is that it's better to be at the producing end of the food system than at the receiving end - there is always a small amount that can be skimmed off, as was proven by the black market in WW2.

You can add more raids on private pensions and effing great cuts in public sector pensions so they can piss the money away of the welfare system. After Greeces HAIRCUT where millions saw their pensions slashed by 60% and Cyprus where millions saw their pensions grabbed by the EU bankers who in their right mind would keep anything but small change in a bank. You decision to become more self reliant as a small holder is prudent and very VERY wise.

Just think how from 1945 until 2008 we arogant mug bastards in the west used to ridicule and gloat at balkan and baltic states and eastern europeans for keeping their outdated and old fashion family veg plots and collections of foul and farm critters. Who is laughing now ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach. - by NorthernRaider - 29 May 2013, 12:10