Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder if UK preppers will ever see.......
13 February 2013, 16:58,
RE: I wonder if UK preppers will ever see.......
(13 February 2013, 16:34)bigpaul Wrote: sorry Scythe, i know your trying to be upbeat but i've been around a lot longer than you have and i know just what people are like, i have tried to organise RV's, i had a list of 8+ people plus OH's who were going to turn up, who turned up? just NR and his family..no one else, got the usual excuses afterwards, last year was a little better, got to meet 2 other preppers, maybe it'll be 3 this year? so dont hold your breath, when it comes to organising anything-apathy rules, its just human nature i guess but if people CAN let you down then they WILL.

650 miles round trip and it was worth it, and I greatly appreciated and benefitted from Binarys willingness to drive a greater distance to the NE for an RV with me, that level of motivation inspired me. similarily AL driving down from the top of Scotland for an RV was equally inspiring and humbling. And of course SD often drives hundreds of miles in a round trip to RV with me. So its not all bad by any means.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wonder if UK preppers will ever see....... - by NorthernRaider - 13 February 2013, 16:58