Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do before january???!
20 February 2013, 11:04,
RE: what to do before january???!
Bear in mind that Jan is when the doors open. Many coming through will settle in the South East and it will be several months before the level rises enough to impact on our society. There are limits per month.

I don't know if Prepper1 was joking but his comment on moving is a viable one. Many preppers have moved out to other countries to live in the wilds away from cities. It is much easier to do there and the rules here that stop you doing anything are not in place there plus you are allowed weapons, etc.

The disadvantages are that your are a foreigner in their land. They look at us as we look at their brothers coming over here. You need to learn the language quickly. They still have laws and some of them are not what we class as sensible. Some of the rules mean we are not able to have certain rights available to everyone else. Our open arms are not reciprocated.

However, many of us do this. It is a viable option.

For most of us though we are just going to have to bunker in, vote UKIP, BNP or whatever and hope that the violence breaks out whilst we are still the dominant party.

My view of these people though is that 10% of them are baddies, just like our 10% of scum. The rest are just trying to live. If it doesn't work out they will go back. Perhaps Cameron will have a spine implant and change the rules to stop them coming in just to leech off us. I'm not holding my breath. He is clearly out of his depth.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
what to do before january???! - by Wildman - 19 February 2013, 19:48
RE: what to do before january???! - by Prepper1 - 19 February 2013, 20:57
RE: what to do before january???! - by Wildman - 19 February 2013, 21:10
RE: what to do before january???! - by Carnebwen - 19 February 2013, 22:53
RE: what to do before january???! - by Wildman - 19 February 2013, 22:59
RE: what to do before january???! - by Skean Dhude - 20 February 2013, 11:04
RE: what to do before january???! - by bigpaul - 20 February 2013, 12:56
RE: what to do before january???! - by Prepper1 - 20 February 2013, 19:56
RE: what to do before january???! - by Wildman - 20 February 2013, 20:25
RE: what to do before january???! - by Prepper1 - 20 February 2013, 21:28
RE: what to do before january???! - by Wildman - 21 February 2013, 03:19