Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC major article " Wy have all the white people left London"
21 February 2013, 11:20, (This post was last modified: 21 February 2013, 11:22 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: BBC major article " Wy have all the white people left London"
(21 February 2013, 10:40)Skean Dhude Wrote: NR, OK I'm bearing with you but so far I don't see any real questions, I don't see any suggestions for what we can realisticlly do nor do I see anything relevent to prepping for the issue. It seems to me the same old news item that we have seen before and for which we can do nothing but retell some old stories.

What am I waiting for exactly?

Well I've tried my best to find a way of linking this issue with Aliens, the Illuminati, CIA, black helicopters, NWO , contrails etc but regret I cant find anything other than real issues about us being priced out of the market RolleyesBig Grin

(21 February 2013, 11:19)bigpaul Wrote:
(21 February 2013, 11:14)NorthernRaider Wrote: I wonder what the impact would be if we found an excess of preppers , off gridders etc settling in one area ?

in one way it would be good, having like minded people in one area, you have the basis for your group or settlement, but against that post SHTF you would have a large population all wanting the resourses that are left in that area, so said resourses would be spread thinly amongst such a large group, personally i prefer people that are more widely spread out.

It would be prudent to have a FEW operating in your area, but more than a few is going to leed to a conflict when it comes to resources like finding firewood, hunting wild critters,securing materials etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BBC major article " Wy have all the white people left London" - by NorthernRaider - 21 February 2013, 11:20