Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heres a thought about wireless power charging of goods
25 February 2013, 15:37,
Heres a thought about wireless power charging of goods
Most of you will have read about the search for recharging stuff like I Pods and Cell phones wirelessly, and running TVs, Stereos laptops etc wirellessly in your homes, cars and offices.

Primarily the technology appears to use circuitry built into walls or bodies of vehicles that can transmite or excite an electrical charge that will power your electronics and electrical goods. IE they turn your entire house , car or office into what I would call a big effing conductor or the reverse of a faraday cage what ever one of those would be called.

So my novice level of understanding makes me ask the question

What the F*** happens if an EMP or CME hits your neighbourhood ??
OR imagine the devices inside your house being walloped with a huge burst of electromagnetic energy that the new technology will ENCOURAGE the burst to be radiated to every appliance in your house????

Its bad enough if lightning hits your TV aerial imagine what millions or watts or amps or whatever its called would do if your walls are lined with a wire grid designed to send the energy INTO your room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...adget.html

Messages In This Thread
Heres a thought about wireless power charging of goods - by NorthernRaider - 25 February 2013, 15:37