Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
contagion and social distancing.
4 March 2013, 14:13,
RE: contagion and social distancing.
(4 March 2013, 14:07)Metroyeti Wrote: Oh works at a garage, a man tried to fill a milk bottle with petrol, after him arguing with her when she refused the sale he buaght a jerrycan, he put a few quids worth in complaining he just ran out and broke down nearby about 5minutes later he comes back and "fills" his car with the grandsum of £10 worth of fuel. My girlfriend suggested that might have been the reason he ran out in the first place. I wouldnt worry to much about us city folk landing on your doorstep to much.

that is my point exactly, the times i see sheeple putting a tenners worth in their tank. i dont let my tank go below half before refilling, years ago long long before i was a prepper, i let my tank run dry, got some fuel and because the act of putting in the fuel had sturred up all the crud in the bottom of the tank i had one helleva job starting it, did eventually, and from that day to now have never let my tank run dry.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
contagion and social distancing. - by bigpaul - 2 March 2013, 12:46
RE: contagion and social distancing. - by Digger - 4 March 2013, 13:11
RE: contagion and social distancing. - by bigpaul - 4 March 2013, 14:13