Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OPSEC:and the dangers of people you thought were like minded.
9 April 2013, 16:21, (This post was last modified: 9 April 2013, 16:26 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: OPSEC:and the dangers of people you thought were like minded.
(9 April 2013, 15:52)Jonas Wrote: I'm glad that my wife and I are older with all the children grown and gone. I can imagine some teacher asking my kids questions like "does your dad own a gun?" and "did your mom teach you how to can food?"... "really! How much do you have in the basement?"

Don't think for a minute teachers aren't asking these questions. Their paychecks are signed by the government.

I can also picture our eldest daughter's and youngest son's response to such questions - something along the lines of "Mrs. Teacher, that's none of your f*****g business, bitch!" The other four kids weren't quite as astute... Smile

months ago my daughter brought home a sheet for us to fill in and sign.
it was in case of emergency

some crap about would we need help to evacuate in a flood or some baloney like that , our town never has flooded (ever).

the form wanted to know all the details of who lived there, ages etc.

we never filled it in or sent it back.

i was suspicious of it then, im more suspicious of it now after some of the more recent events.

im starting to think i should have filled it in.

a family of 5 not filling in a form requesting registration for emergency evacuation will have stood out like a sore thumb to any gov wanting to locate preppers.
after all , they already know everybody who lives here.

Luckily il have just blended in with the 800 illiterate chavs that couldn't fill it in.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: OPSEC:and the dangers of people you thought were like minded. - by Luci_ferson - 9 April 2013, 16:21