Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
survival:the ultimate form of resistance.
25 May 2021, 16:20,
RE: survival:the ultimate form of resistance.
(11 April 2013, 09:20)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 April 2013, 23:23)Megatron Wrote: It's great having a bug out location but there a very few places in the uk where your not going to be disturbed at some point.

that may be so for the more industrialised areas of the UK, but its not true of ALL of the UK! i'm not giving away all my secrets but i will say amongst the more rural areas it is possible to disappear and not be found.

Would that not depend on who is looking for you, in what scenario, why they are looking and what equipment they have?

Joe Bloggs will likely walk right past you in times of plenty and not realise - all good.
If half of the cities flee to the countryside, it is going to be like the Huger Games out there.
Coppers too may walk past you in calm times, unless they have a mutt as scent is a bummer. Most half decent dogs can track in the wet and the uber nose hound (Bloodhounds) can track days old scent across water, up mountains and in caves. They are wonderful and total horrors, depending on the use and who has them.
All surveillance is now light and a lot of it can be fitted on drones. As bonkers as this may sound a hawk may be your best survival friend, especially for air superiority battles.
Once the military get involved, you may as well forget it. The only choices are 1, become invisible (zero heat, sonic or movement signatures) or 2, be legion and carry a big stick - neither is a guarantee, mind.
Best of luck to you, friend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: survival:the ultimate form of resistance. - by Ajax - 25 May 2021, 16:20