Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
biodiversity loss, climate change and peak oil -related threats
4 May 2013, 22:59,
RE: biodiversity loss, climate change and peak oil -related threats
Ten days it's been - just ten days since I found this site, purely by chance - and had the rudest awakening of my life! It was a welcome one though, and I'm glad that chance brought me this way.

I have been experiencing what many of you tell me is the norm for a newbie - so much to learn, so much to do - the brain is already in overdrive! There is so much that my radar simply wasn't tuned in to.

Now.... my poor, overtaxed grey matter takes a hit for six but I thank you for it SFPPFW (for want of a shorter name to give you!). I have to confess that I had been thinking along the lines of mitigating the risks from the small upward, creating satisfactory cover for each one then building on that for the next.

Maybe I just wasn't opening my eyes wide enough, maybe I was just giving a 'lip-service' thought to what seemed the very unlikely. I don't know but either way, thank you for exploding my brain - it needed it (I think)! How I'm going to deal with it, I don't know but at least the radar's on the frequencies it needs to be...

Messages In This Thread