Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why cities will become lawless shortly after major event
10 May 2013, 08:30,
RE: why cities will become lawless shortly after major event
(9 May 2013, 22:59)Rush2112 Wrote: agree with your assesment Tibbs. I was thinking along those lines too. stay outta site and wait for things to unfold. one of my biggest concerns, as the articale touches on, is the powers that be (TPTB) on a local level will attempt to impose their authority and confiscate what they want. dont think one will apease them by saying " we'll give what we can." in my opinion it will be more like " no we're (TPTB) taking everything and you will get your portions from us, after you fill out these forms in triplicate."

that may happen in the cities or very large towns, but local councils are so underfunded and wishy washy these days that it wont happen, we have said before that even with Army and Police in attendance the numbers are so low they wont be able to police the whole country but will concentrate on the capital and 1 or 2 of the larger cities(Birmingham & Manchester?).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why cities will become lawless shortly after major event - by bigpaul - 10 May 2013, 08:30