Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martial Law(3 things to know in the event of)
10 May 2013, 15:01,
RE: Martial Law(3 things to know in the event of)
The ravings of an American nut-job!

And I say this as an American!

I love the way he states that he can find no militia to join. The reason for that is that most militia, or even mild mannered prepper groups, are very selective about who they allow in their organizations and this loudmouth does not qualify.

A "network of people" will get you a trip to a concentration camp come martial law. The people I shoot with do not know I prep, the people I can veggies with do not know I shoot, the people I camp with do not know I am Mortblanc in the internet.

His belief that the government has bought up all the ammo is also a dead giveaway to the lack of stability or rational thought. Ammo was very short supply for the past 5 months due to panic buying by the public, not government contract purchases. The government sector has even had problems securing training ammo due to the shortage.

The worst shortage has been .22 rimfire ammo, and the government has no need for 2 billion rounds of .22 long rifle ammo. That went into the hands of the panicked civilian population. .22 ammo is backordered with no shipments promised until near December,2013.

Centerfire ammo is back on the shelves, except for the rounds that all the experts claimed would never be in short supply! 7.62 NATO/9mm/5.56 NATO are still short, but available. Any of the nonmilitary calibers is easily obtained at the local level.

The real change I have seen here is the price. When the favorite calibers of the "militia minded" are available the price is 30% higher than before the panic.

This guy is also very misinformed on his ill thought out plans for burying ones weapons! The primary function of our troops for the past 12 years has been that of finding hidden weapons caches and they have become very well versed in that activity and the tools needed to accomplish it.

No one, with a single shred of sense, buries weapons on their own property! You secure untraceable weapons and bury them on government land.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Martial Law(3 things to know in the event of) - by Mortblanc - 10 May 2013, 15:01