Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEEL tipped Fibreglass arrows 12 for £20
19 June 2013, 13:50, (This post was last modified: 19 June 2013, 13:58 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: STEEL tipped Fibreglass arrows 12 for £20
Hi McCav NR Junior already has a 25 pound compound and a 30 pound recurve but it is 68 inches long which makes it unweildy at best. And he has easily outgrown them both in recent months because of his weight training regime.

I thought about going to 40 pound draw but dont think it makes sense at this time for him So I comprimised on 35 pounds draw.

There are no decent archery stores I am aware of in the north of England.

I loved the training course I did over 6 weeks with East Durham Archers, I learned far more than I could from a book, My instructor was a no nonsense ex SAS guy who made it so simple with his common sense approach. it was him and the now closed Custom Built Archery store in Guisbrough that directed us to stay around 30 to 32 pounds as well.

FYI fellow arrow buyers these new glass fibre steel tipped arrows come in at 40 grams compared to the Easton Black Stalkers 26 grams so you can see its got more weight thus a greater parabolic arc, but more mass to punch into the target with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: STEEL tipped Fibreglass arrows 12 for £20 - by NorthernRaider - 19 June 2013, 13:50